Fly Pest Control Oxford
Oxfordshire pest control are experts at the eradication of flies in your home. House flies are carriers of disease and can infest all properties.
They are attracted to all types of food, including human food, pet food, animal feed, food waste and even faeces. Adult flies are the most common sign of activity of a potential problem. Larvae may also be seen as they crawl out of breeding material to pupate.
It is very important to identify the places where the flies have been depositing their eggs. It may be something simple like an uncovered bin or a bowl of pet food.However the house fly breeding site could be something that is not obvious. The breeding site must be cleaned up or removed. If the breeding site is not removed, the flies will continue to be a problem.
How to keep house flies away.
- Ensure all food waste is disposed of in a bin with a lid
- Keep outside bins secure with sealed lids and away from windows and doors
- Clean up food as soon as you can
- Keep your food covered to stop flies landing and subsequently feeding off your plate
- Keep windows and doors closed or install fly screens to keep out home-invaders
- Clean pets faeces as this is the perfect breeding place for flies
Oxfordshire pest control technicians are all trained and qualified to deal with your fly infestation in the best possible way. The treatment for any infested homes is the application of a residual insecticide. This can be applied as a liquid spray.
All the methods used by Oxfordshire pest control will comply with the industry standards. We will ensure that all non-target species are unaffected by our treatments, this includes your pets.
Call Oxfordshire pest control today for a free quote 07481553551